Extreme Mass Gainer
Why BodyFirst Extreme Mass Gainer
- Designed to provide fuel for muscle gain.
- Contains good ratios of macronutrients to help in gaining (Carbs:Protein = 2.55:1).
- Enzymes help smoothen the digestion process to prevent any form of discomfort.
- Powered with creatine for muscles.
- Vitamins and Minerals to provide complete balanced nutrition.
- Provides energy to the body and prevents muscle breakdown.
- Boosts overall performance and helps in gaining.
- Combined with milk, it can provide 641 Calories and 39 g of protein per serving.
- Ingredients that are sourced internationally and quality checked.
- Driven by science.
- Excellent mouth feel, taste and texture.
- Unique delivery in sachet form. Lump Free & Travel Friendly.
Extreme Muscle Mass Gainer
Designed with excellence, this product provides the perfect mix of carbohydrates with protein along with other nutrients that facilitate muscle gain and help boost performance.
Contains Digesting Enzymes
Provides Fuel to aid in Building Muscles
High Quality Mix of Carbohydrates
Creatine for Strength & Muscle Gain
Enzyme (Blend), Sucralose &Creatine Monohydrate
Maltodextrin, Dextrose Anhydrous, Sucrose
ProHydrolase: Registered trademark of Deerland Enzymes, Kennesaw, (USA), Sodium Chloride, Silicon Dioxide (INS 551), Xanthan Gum (INS 415), Sucralose. Whey Protein Concentrate (Avonlac (TM) 282): Avonlac is a trademark of Glanbia Nuritionals, Inc.
Most people find it difficult to eat food to meet their calorie and protein requirements in order to have the right body weight and physique. Mass Gainers are designed to be high in calories and proteins to facilitate a gain in the lean muscle mass as well as body weight.
A right combination of macronutrients is important in achieving a good quantity of calories and protein. What is also of utmost importance is the source of these calories. Adding unnecessary high levels of simple sugars that make up the bulk of a mass gainer have usually quite the opposite physiological effect than having a mix of simple and complex carbohydrates. Studying all the available products in the market and keeping steady focus on the goals of consuming a mass gainer, this formulation was developed to bridge the gap.
For a healthy weight gain of 500 g per week, one requires to consume an excess of 3500 Calories in the week. Thus, in a day one has to start consuming an extra of 500 Calories in addition to their normal diet. Two sachets of BodyFirst® Extreme Mass Gainer with milk easily helps you surpass this excess calorie requirement on a daily basis when consumed in addition to the regular diet.
With 3 kg of BodyFirst® Extreme Mass Gainer one can expect a weight gain of upto 3 kg when consumed alongside a healthy diet and activity routine.
Directions To Use
Directions To Use
- Open one Extreme Mass Gainer and add it to a shaker bottle.
- Add 200 ml to 250 ml of chilled water / milk.
- Shake the mixture well and consume immediately.
Two sachets of 100 g is one serving. Drink ample of water throughout the day.
Each sachet of BodyFirst® Extreme Mass Gainer can be consumed separately through the day between meals for beginners or as pre work (1 sachet 45 mins before exercise and 1 sachet within 30 mins post workout). Alternatively, one serving of 2 sachets can be consumed post exercise to aid in recovery or when one feels hungry, but not as a substitute to meals.
Who can consume?
Who can consume?
- Athletes who train rigorously and require higher calorie and protein intake.
- Those who cannot consume sufficient calories through their diet.
- People looking at gaining with a well-toned physique and enhanced performance.
- Should I consume Extreme Mass Gainer? There are a few points to keep in mind before you start using a mass gainer. a. Your goal and activity level b. Would you be able to achieve your goal through your diet c. What is the deficit nutrients I would require to meet my end goal If you can answer these questions with the help of a professional, you know where you stand and whether you require to conume a mass gainer.
- What should I look out for while purchasing a mass gainer? The combination of carbohydrates, proteins and fats is the primary point of selection for a mass gainer. Ideally, a 2:1 or 3:1 carb to protein ratio is preferred for muscle sparing action. It is important to get these macronutrients from quality sources rather than an overload of simple carbs or fats.
- Can I consume Extreme Mass Gainer with milk? Yes, you can consume the mass gainer with milk. It helps increase the calorie intake of the meal.
- When is the right time to consume Extreme Mass Gainer? It can be consumed between meals, an hour and a half prior to one’s wokout or immediately post workout.
- How regularly should I take the Extreme Mass Gainer? Mass gainer can be consumed as per your goal. A minimum of one month of intake of mass gainer is required to notice the difference.
- Is it safe to consume this product if I am on medication? Please consult your healthcare professional before taking any supplement if you are on medication.
- Will I gain if I only consume this supplement? A combination of diet and exercise along with the supplement is required to achieve any health goal you have. As for gaining, one requires to consume additional calories compared to what is currently being consumed, the supplement is required to be consumed in addition to the diet. Exercise will help ensuring that muscle gain is enhanced.
- How much will I gain in a month? With the right diet, supplementation and exercise, you can easily gain upto 3 kgs in a month.
- How long should you take this supplement? This should be taken in the bulking to help you achieve your target before you start focusing on increasing cuts and a higher protein intake.
- Will this have any consequence of the kidney? Ensure having sufficient water throughout the day (atleast 3 litres) to flush out toxins from the body’s metabolic processes.
- Does this product have only sugars in carbohydrates? BodyFirst® Extreme Mass Gainer contains a mix of complex and simple sugars. Sugar content in our product is just 1 tsp in 100 g. Maltodextrin and dextrose are complex carbohydrates that provide a quick source of energy. Oats flour and sweet potato flour help to maintain a more continuous supply of energy.