About BodyFirst® Whey Protein Isolate
BodyFirst® Whey Protein Isolate has the power of three: Purest whey protein isolate,
ProHydrolase® and Probiotics
- 1100% PURE WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE BodyFirst® Whey Protein Isolate is an instantized whey protein isolate extracted from sweet dairy whey. Proprietary membrane techniques are used to yield a highly pure, nutritionally superior and undenatured isolate. It has high protein content, low lactose and fat levels.
- 2DIGESTS PROTEIN INTO BIO-USABLE FORM ProHydrolase® present in BodyFirst® Whey Protein Isolate takes full advantage of the availability of essential amino acids in the whey protein isolate for building muscle and improving muscle recovery lactose and fat levels.
- 3REDUCES DISCOMFORT Greatly reduces digestive discomfort caused when protein is not broken down into the smallest components lactose and fat levels.
- 4MAXIMIZES PERFORMANCE ProHydrolase® present in BodyFirst® Whey Protein Isolate maximizes the performance benefit of whey protein isolate, assisting the body in absorbing more protein rather than excreting it. Protein absorption is 20% higher as compared to only taking whey protein isolate.
- 5DELAYS ONSET OF RESPIRATORY INFECTIONS Probiotics in BodyFirst® Whey Protein Isolate boost the immune system, delaying the onset of respiratory infection, which enables one to perform better
Comparison Of BodyFirst® Whey Protein Isolate With Top Indian and Top Imported Brands:
|BodyFirst® Whey Protein Isolate||Top Indian Brands||Top Imported Brands|
|Measured serving size||Each serving packed in sachets||Varied Scoop size||Varied Scoop size|
|Protein Content||25.34 g||25 g||27.2 g|
|Performance of protein||Enables better utilization of protein by enhancing absorption and minimizing excretion||Some protein is lost when it is not broken down to simple usable forms||Some protein is lost when it is not broken down to simple usable forms|
|Digestibility||Protein is broken down to simple bio-usable forms||Protein may not be broken down to the simplest forms causing indigestion and discomfort||Protein may not be broken down to the simplest forms causing indigestion and discomfort|
|Time for 90% protein absorption in the body||30 mins||More than 90 mins||More than 90 mins|
|Ease of use/ease of portability/Compliance|
|Clinical Studies *|
Understanding Protein Digestion
Whey protein is one of the richest source of all nine essential amino acids that the body is unable to produce on its own. However, whey protein must be processed into a usable form, which includes essential amino acids and beneficial peptides.
To be effective, protein must be broken down into smaller peptides within approximately 90 minutes of consumption. This transit time represents the time from which the whey powder passes from the stomach through the small intestine where digestion/absorption primarily occurs; from there it will be assembled into muscle protein (a bio-usable form). To visualize this process, think of a large table being moved into a room through a door that is too small. The table must first be disassembled to pass through the doorway before it can be reassembled and used. Undigested whey protein will simply be excreted from the body, resulting in wasted amino acids.
Furthermore, when whey protein is not broken down into the smallest components, it creates large peptides that can cause discomfort such as bloating, nausea and cramping. These symptoms should not be confused with lactose intolerance. Lactose is not present in whey isolates; therefore the underlining cause of the discomfort is peptide sensitivity.
# Numerous in vitro studies plus two separate human clinical studies have shown the superior ability of ProHydrolase® present in BodyFirst® Whey Protein in comparison with other whey protein isolate products. It was found that with ProHydrolase®, the whey protein isolate was broken down into smaller amino acids quickly so that the body could utilize all the protein consumed to support muscle recovery.
(# All studies have been conducted in US by Deerland Enzymes on ProHydrolase®)
It was also observed that the percentage of discomfort causing peptides was greatly reduced with the ProHyrolase® present in BodyFirst® Whey Protein
(All studies have been conducted in US by Deerland Enzymes on ProHydrolase®)
In addition, a large part of the protein consumed gets wasted when not digested effectively.
(All studies have been conducted in US by Deerland Enzymes on ProHydrolase®)
Directions to use:
- Open the BodyFirst® Whey Protein Isolate sachet (32 g) and add it to a shaker/bottle.
- Add 150 ml of cold water.
- Shake the mixture well and consume within 5 minutes of preparing the drink.
- Alternatively, BodyFirst® Whey Protein Isolate (32 g) can be added as a topping on a recipe of choice at room temperature.
1 Sachet of 32 g is one serving of premium quality protein for beginners. Drink ample of water throughout the day. Do not exceed the recommended daily usage.
When to consume?
Research has shown that more than the timing of protein, the amount of protein consumed throughout the day is important. So you can take it in between the meals as filler, 60 to 90 minutes pre-workout or within 30 minutes post workout. The most important aspect is that you meet your protein requirements daily from the best bioavailable sources.
Who can consume?
- Active healthy adults above the age of 18 years whose protein intake is less than that suggested under Recommended Dietary Allowances
- Those engaging in sports or strenuous exercise or training sessions and cannot meet their increased protein requirements through diet alone.
- Healthy individuals who are vegetarians and do not consume sufficient high quality dietary protein sources.
BodyFirst® Whey Protein Isolate Chocolate Flavour
BodyFirst® Whey Protein Isolate (Chocolate)
Serving Size: 32 g (1 Sachet)
|PER 100 g(Approx. values)||PER 32 g(Approx. values)||Units||* % RDA (Per Serving)|
|Saturated Fatty Acids||0.21||0.07||g|
|Monounsaturated Fatty Acids||0.17||0.05||g|
|Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids||0.25||0.08||g|
|Trans Fatty Acids||0.01||0.03||g|
|Probiotics (Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium lactis).||NLT 15.63 Billion CFU||NLT 5 Billion CFU|
*RDA: Recommended Dietary Allowances are as per Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), National Institute of Nutrition (NIN).
|Typical Amino acid Profile For Whey Protein Isolate|
|Aspartic Acid||8.64 g||2.76 g|
|Threonine||5.61 g||1.8 g|
|Serine||3.47 g||1.11 g|
|Glutamic Acid||13.81 g||4.42 g|
|Glycine||1.25 g||0.4 g|
|Alanine||3.92 g||1.25 g|
|Valine||4.72 g||1.51 g|
|Isoleucine||5.35 g||1.71 g|
|Leucine||8.37 g||2.68 g|
|Tyrosine||2.14 g||0.68 g|
|Phenylalanine||2.32 g||0.74 g|
|Histidine||1.34 g||0.43 g|
|Lysine||7.31 g||2.34 g|
|Arginine||1.6 g||0.51 g|
|Proline||4.54 g||1.45 g|
|Cystine||1.6 g||0.51 g|
|Methionine||1.69 g||0.54 g|
|Tryptophan||1.51 g||0.48 g|
Whey Protein Isolate, Cocoa Powder, Emulsifiers (INS 412, INS 471, INS 410, INS 407), Probiotics Blend (Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium lactis), Enzyme (Blend) Proteases (ProHydrolase®, a registered trademark of Deerland Enzymes, Kennesaw, USA), Flavours, Sodium chloride, Silicon dioxide (INS 551), Sucralose, Stevia.
CONTAINS ADDED NATURE IDENTICAL & ARTIFICIAL FLAVOURING SUBSTANCES (CHOCOLATE).
BODYFIRST® WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE CHOCOLATE FLAVOR CONTAINS ARTIFICIAL SWEETENER FOR THE CALORIE CONSCIOUS.
A Balanced & Healthy Diet is Chocolate Mixed with Whey Protein
With BodyFirst® Whey Protein Isolate (Mango and Chocolate flavours) what you see on the label is what you get! We believe that a user should have first-hand information on what they are consuming without any filtration.
Our product contains three active ingredients: Whey Protein Isolate, ProHydrolase® and Probiotics. You can check the Certificate of Analysis provided.
A Class Apart
Are you sure you are getting what you require? Most often supplements that claim to have what you are looking for, contain many other components that should not be a part of it. For instance, most of us look for higher protein content in an isolate but want it with the best taste. Mixing cheap amino acids with good flavour along with ample of sugar and fats is an easy way to meet these customer requirements.
Be sure of what you consume with us. We are completely transparent with regard to our ingredients and processes. Our research and product development as well as quality teams are always working on formulating cutting edge products which are nutritious and have a good taste without compromising on the quality or the amount of required nutrients.
Unique Delivery System
Fifty participants completed a survey comparing the usage of BodyFirst® Whey Protein Isolate with other Whey Protein Isolate brands that they have used.