Whey Protein Concentrate
Why BodyFirst Whey Protein Concentrate
- Whey Protein Concentrate is the go-to supplement for beginners.
- Quick digestion and better absorption with the enzyme ProHydrolase®.
- Has the efficacy of a hydrolysate.
- Faster muscle recovery.
- Reduces muscles soreness and helps in building muscles.
- Powdered with the efficiency of a Hydrolysate.
- Flavours that you will keep coming back for.
- Best quality ingredients sourced internationally.
- Unique delivery in sachet form. Lump Free & Travel Friendly.
Concentrate on your health
Concentrate on your health
With the best resources, technology and working minds, this product has surpassed our expectations of providing the best nutrition at your doorstep. Ingredients that are sourced internationally and combined to provide maximum benefit to the consumer.
Higher Protein Absorption
More Amino Acids in Blood
Improves Protein Digestion
Boosts Muscle Recovery
Enzyme (Blend) Proteases(ProHydrolase®)
ProHydrolase: Registered trademark of Deerland Enzymes, Kennesaw, (USA), Sodium Chloride, Silicon Dioxide (INS 551), Xanthan Gum (INS 415), Sucralose. Whey Protein Concentrate (Avonlac (TM) 282): Avonlac is a trademark of Glanbia Nuritionals, Inc.
We have invested countless hours working to create a protein formula better than regular whey protein concentrate. Each serving is supercharged with a precise 250 milligrams of ProHydrolase®, an innovative patented digestive (proteolytic) enzyme blend scientifically shown to be more effective for increasing protein digestion than whey protein on its own. Using this exclusive blend of enzymes the whey protein is rapidly hydrolyzed (broken down) in real-time, upon consumption, rather than during the manufacturing process using harsh chemicals. The result is an unrivaled whey protein formula, scientifically designed to help boost digestion and absorption of its powerful muscle-building amino acids.
Whey protein is a source of all nine essential amino acids. To effectively promote muscle growth and strength, the protein must first be broken down into smaller, more usable protein fractions (i.e., di- and tri-peptides rapidly after consumption. When whey protein is not broken down into its smallest fractions (common with cheaper, inferior sources of protein), the larger peptides can cause gastrointestinal discomfort such as bloating, gas, cramping for sensitive individuals. ProHydrolase® has been shown to promote more effective digestion of whey protein, promoting better absorption into the bloodstream.
ProHydrolase® rapidly breaks down the whey protein into highly bioavailable micro fractions, allowing your body more easily absorb the protein and take full advantage of the available essential amino acids.
Directions To Use
Directions To Use
- Take your BodyFirst® Whey Protein Concentrate sachet (32 g) and add it to a shaker/bottle.
- Pour in 150 ml of cold water.
- Shake the mixture well and consume within 5 minutes of preparing the drink.
- Alternatively, BodyFirst® Whey Protein Concentrate (32 g) can be added as a topping on a recipe of choice at room temperature.
One Sachet of 32 g is good to start with. Drink ample of water throughout the day. Do not exceed the recommended daily usage.
Who can consume?
- Vegetarians who do not meet their daily protein requirements
- Those who have very high level of physical activities / strenuous workout
- Those who are on a calorie restriction diet and do not meet their protein requirements
- Senior citizens who are not able to consume sufficient amount of protein from their daily diet
- Non vegetarians who find it difficult to consume large quantities of non-vegetarian sources to meet their requirements
- How is concentrate different from isolate? Whey isolate has a higher protein with negligible carbohydrates as compared to concentrate. Also, whey concentrate requires further high end processing to produce an isolate, which usually increases the cost. Depending on your activity level and your budget, you can choose either of the two.
- Are there any side effects of consuming proteins? Your protein intake should be based on your requirements, any medical condition and activity level. If you are consuming proteins as per your needs, it is unlikely to have a problem. Also ensure to have sufficient water through the day so that the body can function smoothly.
- How is BodyFirst® Whey Protein Concentrate with ProHydrolase® in comparison to Hydrolysates? Hydrolysed whey protein is usually derived by treating whey protein isolate or concentrate with acids/chemicals that break it down into small amino acids chain. The innovative ProHydrolase® Enzyme Technology breaks down the protein in real-time when you mix it with water without compromising the taste when consumed immediately. Instead of chemicals, enzymes that are naturally present in your body are used in the form of ProHydrolase® that is also scientifically evaluated.
- Do I need to consume a protein supplement? If you meet your dietary protein requirements through your food, there is no need to take an additional protein supplement. However, most of us find it difficult either to eat too much protein or our food preferences limit the amount of protein we consume in the diet. In such a case, a supplement can be consumed along with normal diet to ensure that your daily requirements are met.
- Why should I take a whey protein concentrate? Very often we cannot meet our protein requirement through diet alone depending on our meal preferences and portion sizes. Protein deficiency can disrupt every system of your body as protein is part of every cell. Supplements are taken in addition to your diet to provide you with the nutrients in the quantities that diet alone may fail to provide you with.
- Is it safe to consume a supplement? Check if there are any ingredients in the supplement that you are allergic to on the supplement lable. If you are lactose intolerant, then choose whey protein isolate as the lactose content in it is negligible. Supplements are safe to consume as long as you read their labels carefully and are fully aware of what you are consuming.
- How many sachets can I consume in a day? While beginners can take 1 sachet a day. Those on an exercise regime must calculate their requirements and also check how much protein they consume through diet. Upto 3 sachets can be consumed by those exercising regularly or as advised by your nutritionist.
- How to choose the best protein supplement? Analyse your protein requirements. Verify how much protein you get through your diet and then supplement the rest. Use a supplement that provides you all the information on the label. Look mainly for protein and avoid buying supplements only because they have added BCAAs or if they have higher than the typical amino acid profile of a specific amino acid.
- Will having protein increase muscle? Protein in a specific amount (0.8 to 1 g protein per kg body weight) is required for normal functioning. For building muscles, one has to exercise and consume a higher (1.2 to 2 g protein per kg body weight) protein intake than what is required for just day-to-day functions. While consuming higher protein is good, it is used to build muscle through exercise.
- Does protein cause kidney problems? Protein is required by the body for its normal functioning. Every cell of the body contains protein. So it is important to consume a minimal amount of protein for your age, gender, height and weight, keeping your medical conditions in mind. At the same time, it is important to have a good hydration status to help the body metobolize the nutrients.
- Why are proteins consumed with enzymes? Enzymes breakdown protein quickly to enable maximum digestion, thereby, preventing protein losses because of undigested protein. Enzymes also ensure a better absorption of the protein by breaking them into smaller amino acids.
- Why should I buy this product? The combination of protein with enzyme has many credits. First, within 30 minutes, 90% of the protein is digested and absorbed. Second, 20% more amino acids were found to be present in blood with this combination rather than taking whey protein alone. Third, inspite of the improved efficiency of the product, it is still light on your pocket.