Vegan Omega-3 Flaxseed Oil?
Why BodyFirst Vegan Omega-3 Flaxseed Oil
- Significantly researched ingredient
- Derived from flaxseed, making it vegan in origin
- Helps restore your body’s ratio of omega-6 to omega-3
- Supports brain function
- Boosts immune response by enhancing immune cell function
- Helps improve stiffness, swelling and pain in joints
- Promotes heart health by keeping triglycerides in check
- Packaged to ensure you can take it with you any where
Essential Fatty Acid
Essential Fatty Acid
Omega-3s are essential fatty acids that cannot be produced in the body and should be got through diet and supplements. Our diets are inadequate in Omega-3 and are surplus in Omega-6 causing a shift in the body’s balance that leads to aches and pains, inflammation and can even be a contributing factor to various lifestyle disorders (diabetes, arthritis etc.). This makes it important for supplementation.
Main Ingredient - Flaxseed Oil
Vegetarian Soft Capsule (Gelling Agent, Humectants, Mineral Salt, Modified Starch)
Two capsules per day. Take 2 veg soft capsules after lunch or dinner or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Who can consume?
Who can consume?
- People with neurological disorders
- Those with elevated triglyceride levels
- Athletes or seniors with joint problems
- Healthy individuals who have frequent aches and pains
- Those with cardiac issues
- Vegetarians as the sources of omega 3 in the diet is limited
Megashine® Flaxseed Oil
Since diet has an abundance of Omega 6, we try to balance the body’s requirement by providing the required Omega 3 through our supplement.
Ratio of Omega 6 to Omega 3
But is fish oil better than flaxseed oil? Let us compare the two.
The most important aspect of manufacturing flaxseed oil is ensuring that it does not get oxidised as that make it lose its benefits. Our supplement is procured from the Patented Seed PKVNL260 cultivated by Vidharbaha Famers under expert guidance. To avoid oxidation of the oil, the seeds are collected & cold pressed under a Nitrogen blanket. Extraction is performed in stainless steel expeller protected from light, air, moisture, heat and metal further protecting the oil from reacting with anything. Quality is always our priority.
- What is the active ingredient in Flaxseed Oil?The active ingredient in Flaxseed oil is mainly Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA) which is a type of Omega 3 Fatty Acid that renders most of its benefits.
- Is BodyFirst® Flaxseed Oil allergen free?This product is derived from flaxseeds which is a regular food item and is safe to consume. It is allergen free, gluten free, non-GMO, sugar free and 100% vegan.
- For how long does one have to take Flaxseed Oil to see its benefits?Flaxseed Oil being a functional ingredient and not medicine would require a month’s consumption to show results. A balanced diet along with this supplement will ensure best results.
- Is it safe to consume it for a long period of time?It is absolutely safe to consume on a regular basis. However, as it has concentrated Omega 3 as compared to eating flaxseed, it is recommended that you consult your doctor if you have any medical condition.
- Is Ashwagandha safe to use with other Health Supplements?Yes, it is safe to use Flaxseed Oil while also taking other Health Supplements such as protein, BCAA, Preworkout etc.
- What are the side effects, interactions, and/or contraindications, if any, associated with Flaxseed Oil?It is important to consult your healthcare provider especially if you are on medications for thinning the blood.
- Can large doses of Flaxseed cause any issue?We suggest to not exceed the recommended usage of 2 capsules in the day as it is a fat soluble vitamin and can be stored in the body for some time. Some may experience diarrhoea after if taken in excess.
- Who all should consider consuming Flaxseed Oil?Those who are stressed out, have an active lifestyle, have had elevated triglycerides, those who find it difficult to concentrate or focus or those who exercise regularly can consume Flaxseed Oil.
- What are the benefits of consuming Flaxseed Oil? It helps the brain (both functionality and structurally), regulates triglycerides and heart health, protects joints as well as helps the body with maintaining immunity.
- Is there a difference between Flaxseed oil and Flaxseed? Yes, flaxseed oil is got from cold pressed flaxseeds. Because flaxseed oil is derived from the fat of the seed, it contains greater amount of Omega 3 Alpha Linolenic Acid, making it a good source of this essential fatty acid.