Why BodyFirst My Chrunch
- Perfect snack for the health conscious.
- Provides balanced nutrition with high proteins.
- Keeps you satiated.
- Contains prebiotic that is helpful in increasing good bacteria.
- Guilt free treat.
- Designed to deliver the best taste without added sugar.
- Excellent mouth feel, taste and texture.
- Convenient to consume and travel friendly.
Raising the Quality Bar
Raising the Quality Bar
Satisfy your hunger and cravings with a nourishing, healthy and energetic boost to your routine. Raise your health bar!
Higher Protein Absorption
More Amino Acids in Blood
Improves Protein Digestion
Boosts Muscle Recovery
Rolled Oats, Cocoa Butter, Glycerine
Natural Flavouring Substances
*SUPRO® (Isolated soy protein) and ^SOLEC™ (Soy Lecithin) are products of DuPont, USA.
**Avonlac™ 282 (Whey Protein Concentrate) is a trademark of Glanbia Nutritionals, Inc. USA.
CONTAINS ADDED NATURAL FLAVOURING SUBSTANCES – VANILLA CHOCOLATE
Perfect Combination of
Made with the perfect combination of macronutrients, this product was designed to deliver the best nutrition in the tastiest form. Each of the ingredients used in the protein bar has been chosen after an understanding of their nutritional profile.
- Whey Protein Concentrate to enhance the protein quotient
- Soy Protein Isolate Nuggets which is 90% pure protein and easy on the stomach with a nice crunch.
- Fructooligosaccharides that serve as prebiotic to allow good bacteria in the digestive tract. It also helps keep you satiated for longer.
- Dark Compound for a good taste that leaves you wanting for more.
- No added sugars.
We take pride in the fact that we have achieved our vision of making a healthy snack option that not only provides nutrition but also has a taste par excellence. A bar that you can have on a long journey or when those hunger pangs kick in during the day without worrying about feeling guilty of your choice. Besides, depending on your requirement, activity and hunger, you can opt for a 10 g bar or a 40 g bar which gives you can option to portion your snack or treat it as a postworkout meal.
Directions To Use
Directions To Use
- Take your BodyFirst® Whey Protein Concentrate sachet (32 g) and add it to a shaker/bottle.
- Pour in 150 ml of cold water.
- Shake the mixture well and consume within 5 minutes of preparing the drink.
- Alternatively, BodyFirst® Whey Protein Concentrate (32 g) can be added as a topping on a recipe of choice at room temperature.
Depending on your appetite, hunger and activity, you can consume two to three of the 40 g bars a day. However, for children between 5 to 9 years, we suggest only one 10 g bar a day, while for children 10 to 17 years of age, we suggest a maximum of two to three of the 10 g bars a day.
BodyFirst® My Crunch can be consumed between long meal gaps, when travelling and when no other option is available at hand or as a healthy snack to calm evening hunger.
Who can consume?
- Children above the age of 5 years.
- People who exercise regularly.
- Those who do not like the taste of protein powders.
- People who travel frequently.
- Vegetarians who do not eat adequate protein through their diet.
- People who consume junk food due to lack of available food options for snacks.
- Is it healthy to consume this product?Yes, BodyFirst® My Crunch is a healthier substitute to the snack time food items that are usually deep fried or high in sugar content.
- What are prebiotics?Prebiotics are nothing but fibre that is used up by the good bacteria in the gut to increase their numbers.
- Can this bar be used as a substitute to meals?If there is no option of eating a meal, two of the 40 g bar can work well to keep you full while on the go.
- Can BodyFirst® My Crunch be consumed by a Diabetic?If you have uncontrolled diabetes, we do not recommend this product for you. If your blood sugar levels are under control, you can have the 10 g bar in any meal gap without pairing it with any other foods or as directed by a nutritionist.
- Is it safe for children to consume?This product has been designed in 10 g and 40 g servings to meet the nutritional needs of children and adults respectively. We however do not recommend it for children below 5 years of age without consulting a nutritionist or paediatrician. For children between 5 to 9 years, we suggest only one 10 g bar a day, while for children 10 to 17 years of age, we suggest a maximum of two to three of the 10 g bars a day.
- If only a portion of the 40 g bar is consumed, how should the remaining bar be stored?After consuming the desired portion of the protein bar, the remaining should be stored in an air tight zip lock bag at room temperature for a maximum of 24 hours.
- Is soy protein bad for health?Quite contrary to what most people think, soy has a good protein content and is a high source of protein especially for vegetarians. Soy protein has been studied extensively for the benefits it renders to maintain a good heart health by possibly helping in the reduction of bad cholesterol.
- How many bars can one consume in the day for an adult?An adult can consume two to three protein bars a day.
- Does this bar contain sugar?This product contains no added sugar.
- Is it safe to eat this bar during pregnancy?As pregnancy is a crucial time and there are many physiological changes that result in different kind of symptoms through the various trimesters, we recommend that you consult a Health care professional before consuming it.
- What makes BodyFirst® My Crunch special from other protein bars?For a 40 g bar, it is quite high in protein and has a good fibre content. Apart, it has an unrivalled taste which has been appreciated by all who have tasted our bar for the sensory evaluation.
- When is the best time to consume this product?Before or after a workout session?This product can be taken any time of the day. You can consume the 40 g bar 1.5 hours before a workout or two 40 g bars immediately post an activity session. On non-training days, it can be consumed between meals as a healthy snack.
- Is this an energy bar or a protein bar?Energy bars usually contain a high amount of carbohydrates and simple sugars with little or no protein content. This is mainly done to provide a quick boost of energy. Protein bars usually have a high percentage of protein. They also provide energy and can keep the energy levels constantly high compared to energy bars that provide you a rush of energy and then there is a lull. This product has an ideal mix of energy and a good portion of this energy from protein too.
- Is there anything I should keep in mind while consuming this bar?Ensure to take sufficient water throughout the day which will help your body process the nutrients and throw away wastes.