Why BodyFirst Creatine Monohydrate
- Provide powerhouse of energy to muscle cells.
- Energy packed exercise sessions.
- Amplify your strength.
- Faster muscle recovery.
- Backed by science.
- Unique delivery in sachet form. Lump Free & Travel Friendly.
that boosts Performance.
Powerhouse of Energy that boosts Performance
Creatine monohydrate is a well-studied and highly researched supplement that has shown to provide an array of benefits to exercising individuals.
Higher Energy & Performance
Faster Muscle Recovery
Creatine is produced in the body in the liver, kidneys and to a lesser extent in the pancreas at about 1 g per day. In the body, majority of the creatine is in two forms: 60% in the phosphorylated form and 40% in the free form. When glycine, arginine and methionine come together along with the necessary enzymes, creatine is produced. Creatine is also got through diet, mainly from non-vegetarian sources. So the body does have a basic supply of creatine. However, to gain maximum benefits from creatine, reach full potential of creatine stores and maintain a supply to replenish used reserves, supplementation of accurate dosages is preferred.
Creatine taken as a supplement goes inside the cell through a specific transporter. Creatine binds with phosphate to form creatine phosphate. When energy is required by a muscle for contraction during exercise, creatine phosphate donates the phosphate molecule to adenosine diphosphate to form adenosine triphosphate (the energy currency of the cell).
Creatine intake has been associated with an increase in exercise performance, fat free mass, strength and power with all forms of exercise such as resistance training, high intensity intermittent speed training as well as aerobic endurance performance.
Directions To Use
Directions To Use
- Take your BodyFirst® Creatine Monohydrate (3 g) and add it to a shaker/bottle.
- Pour in 200 ml of cold water.
- Shake the mixture well and consume within 5 minutes of preparing the drink.
- Alternatively, BodyFirst® Creatine Monohydrate (3 g) can be added as a topping on a recipe of choice at room temperature.
One sachet of 3 g is one serving. Drink plenty of water throughout the day (3 to 4 litres).
Who can consume?
Who can consume?
- Athletes who train rigorously and require muscle strength and energy.
- Those who wish to improve their exercise performance.
- People looking at improving their muscle mass.
- What are the benefits of taking creatine? Creatine serves as a source of energy to muscle cells and also helps in muscle recovery. If you are looking at boosting your power and achieving a more defined physique, supplementation with creatine will definitely help.
- Can I take whey protein and creatine together? Yes, you can consume whey protein and creatine together. However, it is important to consume some amount of carbohydrates before or while taking creatine as that helps in the better absorption of creatine.
- Do I need to consume more creatine? As indicated by FSSAI, a safe dose of creatine that can be consumed per day is 3 g. A higher dose should be consumed under supervision of a trained professional.
- Do I need to spread my creatine intake throughout the day? If you are consuming larger than 3 g/day doses of creatine, then they should be split up throughout the day.
- Is it safe to take creatine monohydrate? Creatine monohydrate has many well documented studies to its credit to prove its high boavailability and stating that it is safe to consume. Now, even FSSAI has approved its consumption.
- Is creatine a steroid? No, creatine is not a steroid. It is closer to protein in its composition.
- What are the side effects of creatine monohydrate? Consuming too much of creatine without sufficient water can take a toll on your health. So make sure to consume it in the right amount and have plenty of water (3 to 4 Litres of water per day).
- How long can you safely consume creatine? While there is no documented period specified, a break of 1 month is usually taken after 3 months of supplementation of creatine monohydrate.
- Should I take creatine on the days I am not exercising? Yes, creatine can be taken on days that you are not training as well. This will ensure that your creatine levels are maintained in your muscle tissue.
- Which form of creatine is the best to use? Of all the forms of creatine, its monohydrate salt has been extensively studied and well documented. Hence, we have also gone ahead with creatine monohydrate.
- When should you take creatine? Creatine can be taken at any time of the day. Taking it consistently shows better results than the time at which it is taken.
- Will I retain the muscle mass after I stop creatine? Yes, with the same exercise regime, you will definitely retain your muscle mass. There may be a slight decline in water that is stored is muscle cells which may show a small reduction in weight.
- Does creatine lead to water retention which causes weight gain? Creatine does lead to some amount of water retention; however, not all weight gained during creatine supplementation is only water weight. There is an increase in muscle mass with boost to performance and strength. Muscle cells themselves store some water as well even without creatine supplementation.