Why BodyFirst® Fenugreek Fibre?
Why BodyFirst Why BodyFirst® Fenugreek Fibre?
- Fenugreek Fibre lowers fat absorption and helps with weight management by forming a gel once consumed which binds fat to it and excretes it as fibre is not absorbed in the body.
- The soluble fibre in Fenugreek prevents breakdown and digestion of dietary cholesterol, lowering blood cholesterol levels.
- Fenugreek fibre has been associated with better blood sugar controls as it delays the rate at which blood sugar rises after a meal.
- Soluble fibre helps in slowing down the digestion of food whereas insoluble fibre actually occupies space in the stomach contributing to the feeling of fullness or satiety. This helps regulate appetite and manage weight.
- Fibre draws water and waste, helping the body eliminate what is not required and can even help in relieving constipation.
Ancient Spice with Modern Applications
Ancient Spice with Modern Applications
Fenugreek Fibre is your one solution to most issues that surface with lifestyle disorders. To make it more palatable and tasty BodyFirst® Fenugreek Fibre comes in orange flavour that will only make you more compliant to not miss your daily dose.
Blood Sugar Management
Main Ingredient - Fenugreek Fibre
Dietary fibre is the indigestible part of plant material and is majorly classified as soluble and insoluble fibre. Soluble fibre dissolves in water and gastrointestinal fluids when it enters the stomach and intestines. It is transformed into a gel-like substance, which is digested by bacteria. Insoluble fibre does not dissolve in water or gastrointestinal fluids and remains more or less unchanged as it moves through the digestive tract. Because it is not digested at all, insoluble fibre is not a source of calories.
Fenugreek seed powder has a significant role in managing blood sugar levels along with medications. Progressively, even lowering the dosage of medicines. Galactmannans (a kind of fibre) in fenugreek help you feel full for longer by slowing digestion and therefore reduces appetite. This active component is present is high concentration in our product as compared to having the seeds themselves. The fibre in fenugreek seed powder helps improve bowel movement. It also binds with and excretes cholesterol, keeping blood lipids in check.
- Is it safe to consume BodyFirst® Fenugreek Fibre?Fenugreek or meethi is used by many in day-to-day cooking. It is also a basic ingredient in curry powders. Having said that it is safe to consume if you have a peanut or chana allergy, you may also be allergic to meethi so keep a check. Fenugreek significantly impacts blood sugar levels and cholesterol, so if you taking medications for any of these, examine or monitor yourself as meethi helps lower these levels. Always keep your healthcare provider informed. If you are pregnant or lactating, take it strictly under the advice of a doctor.
- What is benefit of taking fenugreek supplement?Fenugreek helps with blood sugar management. It also aids in managing cholesterol, relieving constipation and in general is a good source of fibre that can help you feel full and regulate your wei
- When should I take this supplement?Consume BodyFirst® Fenugreek powder 20 to 30 minutes before your meal. If you are a diabetic patients, keep a check on your sugar levels as meethi has a glucose lowering effect and also helps medicines work better.
- How much of this supplement can I take in a day? You can take it before any one meal. If your healthcare provider increases your dose, it may go upto one dose before three meals a day.
- Are there any side effects of taking this supplement? While meethi is generally safe, when it is taken above 100 g, it can cause nausea or stomach distress. However, we usually do not have such high levels of intake.
- How long can I take this supplement?At monitored doses, you can take it life long as it is a commonly consumed spice.
- After how long can I see results with this supplement?Within the first 20 to 30 days there will be a noticeable change in your sugar and lipid control.
- Who can take BodyFirst® Fenugreek Fibre?Anyone with diabetes, cholesterol, weight issues, constipation can take this supplement to help improve their health status.