About BodyFirst® 100% Whey Protein Blend
BodyFirst® 100% Whey Protein combines the purest source of protein with a form that is closest to its biological form, whey protein isolate and concentrate. ProHydrolase® in BodyFirst® 100% Whey Protein enhances the benefit of this combination of whey protein isolate and concentrate by making the protein available to the body.
- 1100% PURE WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE BodyFirst® 100% Whey Protein has the purest form of protein. Isolated with the best technology, the whey protein isolate in BodyFirst® 100% Whey Protein is nutritionally superior and undenatured.
- 280% WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATEBodyFirst® 100% Whey Protein contains instantized 80% whey protein concentrate providing an excellent source of whey protein that is closest to the natural form of whey protein.
- 3DIGESTS PROTEIN INTO BIO-USABLE FORM ProHydrolase® present in BodyFirst® 100% Whey Protein Powder helps in digestion and absorption of the protein, making 20% more amino acids available to the body for building muscle and improving muscle recovery
- 4REDUCES DISCOMFORT With the help of the enzyme complex, ProHydrolase® in BodyFirst® 100% Whey Protein, 90% of the protein is digested within 30 minutes. This ensures that there is no digestive discomfort caused since the protein is broken down into the smallest components that are easy to digest
- 5ENHANCES PERFORMANCE ProHydrolase® present in BodyFirst® 100% Whey Protein maximizes the absorption of the amino acids present from the whey protein by 20%. This makes more fuel available to working to working muscles, enhancing the performance benefit of whey protein
Understanding Whey Protein Powders
Milk has mainly two proteins, that is, casein and whey. In the process of making cheese by curdling milk, the liquid component that separates from out is whey. This whey is dried and processed to constitute whey protein concentrate. The amount of protein in this concentrate can vary from 30% to 80%. As the whey concentrate does not undergo much processing, it is very close in composition to whey that is it has minimal amounts of carbohydrates and fats with protein being the major component. When this is further filtered through delicate processes, a powder that contains negligible carbohydrates including lactose and fats is produced that is a rich source of protein. This is called the whey protein isolate. A blend of these two provides the best of both the worlds at a reasonable price.
ProHydrolase® in BodyFirst® 100% Whey Protein is an enzyme complex that helps in the breakdown of the whey protein isolate and the whey protein concentrate allowing the amino acids from these protein sources to be digested and absorbed to the maximum. Some of the key attributes of the protein and enzyme complex are:
1. By digesting the protein quickly and effectively, the enzyme complex makes good quality protein from whey easily available to the body for absorption in working muscles
2. It is equivalent to consuming protein hydrolysates because the combination of protein and enzymes allows the protein to be broken down into smaller units, maximizing the nutrients that get delivered to muscle tissues
3. Bloating or indigestion caused when large intact proteins remain undigested is not an issue as 90% protein is digested in 30 minutes
Directions to use:
- Open the BodyFirst® 100% Whey Protein sachet (32 g) and add it to a shaker/bottle.
- Add 150 ml of cold water.
- Shake the mixture well and consume within 5 minutes of preparing the drink.
- Alternatively, BodyFirst® 100% Whey Protein (32 g) can be added as a topping on a recipe of choice at room temperature.
Improve your protein consumption by adding 1 sachet of 32 g to your daily routine. Drink ample of water throughout the day. Do not exceed the recommended daily usage.
When to consume?
Focus on meeting your protein needs from good sources through the day as that is critical. Some amount of protein should be a part of every meal. You can freely choose when to have your protein. You could have it to supplement your breakfast with proteins, as a snack, 60 to 90 minutes pre- workout or within 30 minutes post workout to avail the benefits of proteins.
Who can consume?
- BodyFirst® 100% Whey Protein can be consumed to compliment your diet in order to meet your protein requirements.
- Individuals above the age of 18 years, having an active lifestyle.
- Those who are strictly vegetarian and do not consume sufficient high quality dietary protein sources.
Know your supplement and be sure of what you are consuming. You will always have all the information you need on the product and you could even connect with us to know more. We take pride in sharing the specifications of our product.
BodyFirst® 100% Whey Protein contains three active ingredients: Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate and ProHydrolase®.
A Class Apart
We as a company would never sell a product that we ourselves do not consume. We take pride in disclosing the information on our products for the same reason.
You would not only know about our ingredient list, but you will also know from where we get them. We associate only with the best to ensure that our products are both safe and nutritious.
Our teams maintain the highest standards and quality right from sourcing of the raw materials till the production of the finished product. We are always working on formulating cutting edge products that have a good taste without compromising on the quality or the amount of required nutrients.
Unique Delivery System
BodyFirst® 100% Whey Protein Blend was administered to 50 participants who then completed a survey to compare the usage of different Whey Protein brands that they have used. BodyFirst® 100% Whey Protein Blend was a preferred for its ease of usage and innovative packaging technique.
- 1Why should I consume a Whey protein blend? A blend combines the properties of different kinds of protein to provide the best results. BodyFirst® 100% Whey protein combines whey protein concentrate and whey protein isolate. Whey protein concentrate is a fast absorbing protein while whey protein isolate is low on carbs and lactose with 90% protein. Thus, it can be used by both beginners and advanced trainers. It can also be used to meet your daily protein requirements.
- 2Do I need to consume a protein supplement? If you meet your dietary protein requirements through your food, there is no need to take an additional protein supplement. However, most of us find it difficult either to eat too much protein or our food preferences limit the amount of protein we consume in the diet. In such a case, a supplement can be consumed along with normal diet to ensure that your daily requirements are met.
- 3Is it safe to consume a supplement? Check if there are any ingredients in the supplement that you are allergic to on the supplement lable. If you are lactose intolerant, then choose whey protein isolate as the lactose content in it is negligible. Supplements are safe to consume as long as you read their labels carefully and are fully aware of what you are consuming.
- 4How to choose the best protein supplement? Analyse your protein requirements. Verify how much protein you get through your diet and then supplement the rest. Use a supplement that provides you all the information on the label. Look mainly for protein and avoid buying supplements only because they have added BCAAs or if they have higher than the typical amino acid profile of a specific amino acid.
- 5Wil having protein increase muscle? While proteins helps build muscle, it requires you to exercise so that the protein is used to build muscle. Only consuming protein without exercise will not help.
- 6Does protein cause kidney problems? Protein is required by the body for its normal functioning. Every cell of the body contains protein. So it is important to consume a minimal amount of protein for your age, gender, height and weight, keeping your medical conditions in mind. At the same time, it is important to have a good hydration status to help the body metobolize the nutrients.
- 7Why are proteins consumed with enzymes? Enzymes breakdown protein quickly to enable maximum digestion, thereby, preventing protein losses because of undigested protein. Enzymes also ensure a better absorption of the protein by breaking them into smaller amino acids.