Product added to cart
Are you having enough of these good bacteria?.
Our bodies are comprised of trillions of bacteria. When we hear the word bacteria we usually associate it with germs, sickness and disease. But this community of bacteria, otherwise called as microbiome, comprises of both good and bad bacteria.
Probiotics are the “good” or the “helpful” bacteria that live in our gut. They play an important part in keeping our entire system well-balanced. When our microbiome is balanced, the probiotics work hard to keep us energetic and healthy. However, when too many of the bad bacteria are flopping around, the good guys lose their grip and are unable to do their jobs well.
Our ancestors had a balanced microbiome due to being exposed to soil and having fermented food. However, the lifestyle of today’s generation involves highly processed diet, spending more time indoors , oscillating stress levels, sterile environment, lack of sleep and exposure to factors such as antibiotics, added sugar and harmful chemicals. This leads to killing of the good bacteria and tipping the scales towards the bad bacteria.
Below are some of the reasons why including probiotics in your diet can be beneficial:
1) Boosts Gut Health – Probiotics help form a protective barrier in your gut. Probiotics also produce antimicrobial agents that suppress the growth of harmful pathogens. Good bacteria ensure that your digestive system is in good shape by suppressing inflammation and maintaining immune responses. This helps in preventing irritable bowel syndrome and inflammatory bowel disease. They can also aid in fixing and even preventing diarrhoea.
2) Aids in Weight Management - Probiotics can help decrease the amount of calories you consume from food. Probiotics digest fibre in the gut to produce short chain fatty acids that suppress the appetite centre of the brain.
3) Improves Vaginal Health – Many women suffer from the vicious cycle of Urinary Tract Infections, Bacterial Vaginosis, yeast and other vaginal infections. This is due to the imbalance in the vagina’s microbiome thanks to the current lifestyle of many women.
The probiotics produce natural disinfectants that help maintain an optimal pH and a healthy balance of friendly bacteria in the vagina by excluding harmful microorganisms.
4) Maintain the Immune Function – Approximately 80% of your immune system is located in your gut. Thus your immune function balance hinges on a healthy gut environment.
5) Help in skin problems like acme and eczema – Skin problems occur as a result of nutritional or hormonal imbalance or immune system reaction, which we as saw above are interrelated to gut. The probiotics applied tropically or taken orally can help reduce temporary inflammation and help produce a healthy looking skin.
6) Boost Nutrient Absorption – You might be eating a very healthy diet, but still might be feeling malnourished. The rich diet won’t benefit you if your body is unable to absorb all the nutrients from it. Probiotics not only help in better absorption of available nutrients but also help in the synthesis of vitamins that the body cannot produce such as Vitamin B12.
Add a dash of probiotics to all you eat to help your system make the most of what you eat. You can now also try your favourite brand, BodyFirst® protein with probiotics https://www.bodyfirst.in/bodyfirst-whey-protein-isolate-with-probiotics-and-enzymes.html
Stay tuned! Body first will also be launching many probiotic supplements for skin, gut, digestion and weight management just for you.
July 06, 20214 Health Benefits of Vegan And Plant Based Protein
whey protein in india whey protein isolate protein bars online whey protein isolate supplement vegan plant protein extreme mass gainer immune booster supplements nutritional supplements multivitamins and minerals best whey protein in india ashwagandha supplement health supplements for your health mass gainer supplement whey protein powder immunity boosting products supplements to boost immune system whey protein concentrate plant based protein powder plant protein powder weight gainer supplement top gainer proteins protein bar whey protein concentrate supplement weight gainer online best weight gainer powder whey protein bars weight gainer shakes mass gainer buy ashwagandha capsules vitamins for stress and anxiety stress management supplements online buy protein bars online high-quality whey protein isolate buy whey protein online immunity booster bcaa supplements in india bcaa supplement bodyfirst® vegan 7g bcaa + 4 citrulline protein bars india healthy protein bar ashwagandha capsule buy ksm 66 ashwagandha immune system booster vitamins best immune booster supplements multivitamin supplement immune boosting vitamins flavoured whey protein concentrate powder pre-workout protein healthy protein bars plant protein