Product added to cart
10 Reasons To Add Amla Powder To Your Routine Today
Amla, also known as Amalaki (the nectar of life) in Sanskrit, is a powerhouse of nutrients. Our ancestors have used it to treat various ailments for 1000s of years, and its relevance persists to date. It is commonly known for its beauty benefits of hair, skin, and nails. In fact, according to Ayurveda, it can even balance three doshas - Kapha, Vata, and Pitta in your body.
But what makes it such a superfood? Well, it’s the high concentration of vitamin C, calcium, iron, antioxidants, and several other bioactive phytochemicals which can prevent and treat multiple conditions. The Indian gooseberry is a fruit full of unique flavors, i.e., sour, bitter, pungent, and sweet. It is one of the highly preferred fruits among fitness enthusiasts worldwide, and we can’t get enough of it.
You can effortlessly incorporate it into your routine life. You can consume it in many forms - raw, powdered, pickled, dried, liquid, candy, sweet concoctions, etc. One of the most convenient ways of consuming it is in powder form. Quickly sprinkle it on your salads as a seasoning, or add it to your food, drinks, etc.
If you are looking to buy amla powder online from a trusted brand, reach out to the one from BodyFirst®. It is one of the top-rated and best amla powders available in the Indian market. Without further ado, let’s look at the top ten health benefits of amla powder:
- Its daily consumption makes your blood vessels stronger. It results in improved blood circulation and oxygen flow to the rest of your organs.
- Organic amla powder improves the cells in your body, thereby preventing the development of free radicals, which can cause health conditions.
- It reduces the risk of bad cholesterol and heart disease.
- It improves the quality of the biggest organ in your body - the skin. You can also mix it with fresh yogurt and use it as a face mask.
- Organic amla has high fiber content, which improves the digestive system of your body and helps overcome constipation.
- Its anti-inflammatory properties fight against the acids in your body.
- It improves your immune system.
- It improves your hemoglobin naturally.
- It improves the glucose levels in your blood and purifies it.
- It prevents greying of hair, helps reduce dandruff and hair fall. And the list goes on and on.
Don’t think twice before you welcome amla into your routine. You will be amazed by the visible results it will leave on your health. Check out a complete range of beneficial, healthy products online from BodyFirst®.
October 18, 2021Feeling Insomniac? Try Beneficial Sleepzz Solution by BodyFirst®
October 14, 20214 Surprising Health Benefits Of Natural Peanut Butter
September 30, 202110 Reasons To Add Amla Powder To Your Routine Today
September 27, 20216 Reasons You Need to Start Consuming Moringa Leaf Powder Every Day
September 20, 20213 Health Benefits of BodyFirst’s Triphala Powder
whey protein in india whey protein isolate vegan plant protein immune booster supplements nutritional supplements protein bars online best whey protein in india mass gainer supplement whey protein powder whey protein isolate supplement immunity boosting products whey protein concentrate plant based protein powder extreme mass gainer multivitamins and minerals ashwagandha supplement buy protein bars online health supplements for your health buy whey protein online supplements to boost immune system healthy protein bars multivitamin supplements plant protein powder weight gainer supplement top gainer proteins protein bar whey protein concentrate supplement weight gainer online best weight gainer powder whey protein bars weight gainer shakes mass gainer buy ashwagandha capsules vitamins for stress and anxiety stress management supplements online high-quality whey protein isolate immunity booster bcaa supplements in india bcaa supplement bodyfirst® vegan 7g bcaa + 4 citrulline protein bars india healthy protein bar ashwagandha capsule buy ksm 66 ashwagandha immune system booster vitamins best immune booster supplements multivitamin supplement immune boosting vitamins flavoured whey protein concentrate powder pre-workout protein