Why BodyFirst KSM-66® Ashwagandha
- Extensively researched and clinically tested.
- It helps as an adaptogen, promoting a healthy response to everyday stress, over-work and fatigue by reducing cortisol levels.
- It is shown to support mental clarity, concentration and alertness in healthy individuals.
- Ashwagandha has been shown to improve cardiorespiratory endurance (VO2 max) and reduce oxidative stress in healthy athletes.
- Ashwagandha has been associated with quicker muscle recovery and improving muscle strength, enhancing ones performance.
- Ashwagandha has been used in Ayurveda for over 5,000 years for its preventive and curative effects.
- Produced using a first-of-its-kind extraction process without using any chemical solvents or alcohol based on “Green Chemistry” principles.
- Award winning, Organic, Full Spectrum, Non-GMO Root Extract.
- Capsule delivery format and Travel Friendly.
Prince of Herbs
Prince of Herbs
With an impressing wide therapeutic benefits, Ashwagandha is believed to regulate many physiological processes. The highlight of this supplement is the use of Green Chemistry that retains the healing potency of this herb.
Stress & Anxiety
Memory & Cognition
Muscle Strength & Recovery
KSM-66® Ashwagandha (Award Winning Organic Highest Concentration Full-Spectrum, Non-GMO Root Extract Standardised to 5% Concentration of Withanolides), Vegetarian Capsule (Hypromellose, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin)
With over 14 years of research into this product, it is one of the most studied and highly potent herb in maintaining balance within the body which is paired with unparalleled technology allowing it to a “Full Spectrum” extract (maintains the constituents as in the original herb). Making a high concentration full-spectrum herb is no easy task and requires both a complete understanding of the characteristics of Ashwagandha and developing technology that allows it to retain its natural properties.
Green Chemistry principles and ancient ayurveda practises drive the extraction process and preserve the herbs inherent healing properties. These processes involve a pre-treatment of Ashwagandha with milk, which is why this product contains milk constituents. This product is standardised to the highest percentage of the active ingredient withanoids derived only from the herb’s roots.
Ashwagandha embodies a holistic approach to both prevent and heal the body as well as maintain a balance. It also reduces oxidative stress, enhances cardiorespiratory endurance and enhances muscle mass, providing an added advantage to athletes.
Directions To Use
Directions To Use
- 2 capsules per day.
- Take one capsule before lunch & one capsule before dinner with water or directed by your healthcare professional.
- This health supplement should not be used as a substitute for varied diets.
Two capsules per day. Take one capsule before lunch and one capsule before dinner with water or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Who can consume?
Who can consume?
- People with elevated levels of stress.
- Those who have inflammation in the body.
- Athletes who train and prone to oxidative stress and muscle damage.
- Healthy individuals who face issues like reduced concentration and alertness.
- What is the active ingredient in Ashwagandha? The active ingredient in Ashwagandha is mainly alkaloids like withanine, somniferine, tropine, and steroidal lactones called withanolides that are Flavonoids that render most of its benefits but its other components are also being studied as they have also shown promise.
- Is BodyFirst® Ashwagandha free of allergens and GMOs? Ashwagandha being a natural root extract is free of allergens and non-GMO which is retained as our product is processed using Green Chemistry principles. Our product is pre-treated with milk and therefore contains milk constituents.
- For how long does one have to take Ashwagandha to see its benefits? Ashwagandha being a natural herb and not medicine would require a month’s consumption to show results. It works better when your diet and exercise routine supports a healthy body.
- Is it safe to consume it for a long period of time? As it is a part of the herb, there are no known side-effects with Ashwaghandha’s consumption. However, when consuming other medicines, please consult your healthcare provider to be on the safer side. Aswahgandha is like using any other herb from your kitchen for their benefits.
- Is Ashwagandha safe to use with other Health Supplements? Yes, it is safe to use Aswagandha while also taking other Health Supplements.
- What are the side effects, interactions, and/or contraindications, if any, associated with Ashwagandha? It is important to consult your healthcare provider especially if you are on medication for diabetes or for lowering the immune system response; pregnant and lactating women as well as those prone to having a low blood pressure should take Ashwagandha only on advice of a doctor.
- Can large doses of Ashwagandha cause abdominal discomfort and diarrhoea? We suggest to not exceed the recommended usage of 2 capsules in the day. Herbs are very useful in small quantities and do not require to be consumed in higher doses.
- Who all should consider consuming Ashwagandha? Those who are stressed out, find it difficult to concentrate or focus, exercise regularly can consume Ashwagandha.
- What is the source of BodyFirst® Ashwagandha? BodyFirst® uses KSM-66® Ashwagandha that has been well studied and is an award winning organically grown product that is manufactured without the use of chamicals, combining Ayurveda with Green Chemistry principles.
- What are the benefits of consuming Ashwagandha? Ashwagandha is known act as an adaptogen that reduces cortisol, thereby reducing stress. It also helps with alertness. It is of great importance to athletes as it boosts performance by supporting muscle recovery.
- Why it is better than other antioxidants? Ashwagandha has the highest concentration of the full spectrum extract, keeping it closest to its natural beneficial form with a high potency for healing.