Why BodyFirst® Aquamin® Magnesium?
- Clinically studied ingredient
- Involved in 600 plus processes in the body
- Helps relieve muscle cramps
- May enhance exercise performance
- Can help prevent migraines
- Critical for nerve health
- May improve bone health
- Assists in boosting immunity
- Helps maintain energy levels
- Involved in setting the heart rhythm
Magnesium is a mineral that acts as an accomplice for major and minor processes in the body that contribute to health. It plays an active role in orchestrating muscle, bone and nerve functions.
Benefits of Magnesium
Magnesium hydroxide (Aquamin® Magnesium)
Consume one tablet daily 2 hours post a meal.
Who can consume?
Who can consume?
- Those with migraines, muscle cramps, weak muscles
- People who have bone issues
- Individuals who get tired easily
- Women with period pain
- Those with muscle co-ordination issues
Some of the common early signs of Magnesium deficiency include decrease in appetite, fatigue and nausea. As the deficiency increases, it can cause tingling, muscle cramps and can even lower calcium and potassium levels as the mineral balance in the body is disturbed.
|Recommended Dietary Allowances for Daily Magnesium Intake By ICMR, NIN|
Most supplements that contain the mineral Magnesium are not absorbed in the body to the fullest because of the form in which they are present in a supplement. BodyFirst® Aquamin® Magnesium circumvents this problem. Aquamin® Magnesium is a natural product of marine origin, which makes it highly bioavailable in the body. It is a 100% Vegan product, GMO free, sugar free, gluten free and allergen free that is well suited for anyone.
- How does Magnesium work?Magnesium assists the absorption of other minerals like calcium and potassium which are required for muscle contraction, nerve health and bone health. Apart from this, Magnesium is involved in as a partner or helper in various processes in the body to help us enjoy the best of health.
- Is BodyFirst® Aquamin® Magnesium free of allergens and GMO?Yes, this product is 100% Vegan, GMO free, sugar free, gluten free and allergen free and is easily accepted by most people without an issue.
- For how long does one have to take BodyFirst® Aquamin® Magnesium to see its benefits?Magnesium being a mineral and not medicine would require a month’s consumption to show results. A balanced diet along with this supplement will ensure best results.
- Is it safe to consume it for a long period of time?It is absolutely safe to consume on a regular basis. However, if you have any medical condition, it is recommended that you consult your health care provider (doctor or nutritionist) before you start the supplementation.
- Is Magnesium safe to use with other Health Supplements?Yes, it is safe to use Magnesium while also taking other Health Supplements such as protein, BCAA, Preworkout etc.
- What are the side effects associated with Aquamin® Magnesium?When supplements are taken over the recommended dosage then it can lead to issues such as fluctuation in blood pressure, heart beat etc. which is why one should strictly follow the recommended usage on the packing of a supplement.
- Who all should consider consuming Magnesium?Those who suffer with headaches/migraines, muscle cramps, have a low bone density, who get tired easily can definitely try this supplement.
- What should I not take Magnesium supplements with?BodyFirst® uses KSM-66® Ashwagandha that has been well studied and is an award winning organically grown product that is manufactured without the use of chemicals, combining Ayurveda with Green Chemistry principles.
- Can I get Magnesium from food alone?You do get Magnesium from food but that may not be in sufficient amounts as well as it may not get completely absorbed. For example, One BodyFirst® Aquamin Magnesium Tablet = Magnesium from 1 cup of sesame seeds = Magnesium from 2.5 cups of spinach = Magnesium from 3 cups of pulses.
- Should Magnesium supplements be taken at night?Magnesium supplements can be taken at any time as long as they are consistently taken and avoid pairing them with medications.